KILLER INST1NCT GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K.I. Overview

Go down

K.I. Overview Empty K.I. Overview

Post  ANIM4L INST1NCT Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Killer Instinct Gaming is a community that prides itself on being good competitors as well as good people. We aim to provide a better gaming experience, founded on respect for each other, rather than on gaming skill. With these goals and standards we have become an ever growing force on XBL. Although the community was founded as a COD:4 community, our goals are to span many different games and grow our community to be the best and most competitive on XBL.

We are a mature gaming community and have an age limit of 16 years old. Exceptions are made for those who show that they uphold our standards.

As previously stated we are a highly competitive community and regularly hold tournaments, play with a strategic style and also participate on gamebattles.com.

We do use a ranking system to keep our community organized and running smoothly. However, the ranks do not dictate a position of power rather that of service to the community.

Everyone has a voice in KI. We take suggestions from all our members on tournament types, activities, custom game nights and more.

If you are interested and want to know more contact XBL GT- ANIM4L INST1NCT for more information.

Thank you for visiting our site.
ANIM4L INST1NCT
ANIM4L INST1NCT
KI Forum Master
KI Forum Master

Back to top Go down

K.I. Overview Empty Member Statement

Post  ANIM4L INST1NCT Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:49 pm

"In my opinion this clan the KI's is the best clan i have been in. It is run by great people and is overall just run very very good. And for once the clan isn't always about winning, it's about having fun." - VelvetAssassin KI-4 Out 4 War
ANIM4L INST1NCT
ANIM4L INST1NCT
KI Forum Master
KI Forum Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum