KILLER INST1NCT GAMING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K.I. Origins

Go down

K.I. Origins Empty K.I. Origins

Post  Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 am

K.I. or Killer Instinct Gaming was founded on the principals of competition and fun.

"In The Begining"

K.I. in a way is a fifth generation clan dating back to Halo 2. Clans of over a hundred members would have very competitive matchmade games. Soon enough gamers started putting KSI ( Killing Services Incorporated) in the gamertag. This clan was divided into 2 groups: competitive and recreational

Problems Arise.......

As KSI developed, flaws in its structure became apparent to some of its leaders. High-ranking officers were ignored, as were rules forbidding cheating and disrespect. KSI had a single leader, meaning that decisions were unilateral. Soon some of the leadership, known as the Exiled Kings, broke off from KSI forming a gaming community known as Xiled Gaming Company (XGC) that was friendlier and more democratic in its organizational structure.Yet as time passed, the new organization saw its own problems. Members grew dissatisfied with the clumsy structure and bureaucracy. Communication between leadership ranks was poor and worsening. Some communities became plagued by melodrama and power struggles. To some, this was not acceptable.

Underground......

While individual clan leaders couldn’t enforce standards in every clan, they could certainly do so within their own. An underground organization of these standards-based clans formed and dubbed itself D.o.G.: Disciples of Gaming.
DoG was a great organization in Halo 2. Blooming with over 2000 members and great leadership. For years this was one of the best clans to be a part of. In due time Halo 3 was released and only a few hundred members were left in Halo 2 and eventually was shut down. Not even 1/4 of the DoG members from Halo2 made the transfer into Halo3 clans. It did not take long for this community to start growing and fast. But as DoG was growing its leadership started to lose its focus. Members started to not have fun and where so wrapped up in the political side of the clan that there was no time to play the game. It was clear that something had to change. Four men decided to make a change!

"A Valiant Effort"

The individuals behind getting CRG started are LucifersRogue and CRG BigGreen. These men spent years in another organized community where they learned the basis and fundamentals for a successful community. After the stubborn, political ways of some of the authority figures, these two men decided to leave that community in order to reach out to members in a more fair, judicial manner. LucifersRogue and BigGreen came from two different video games: CoD and Halo. Lucifer used the aide of CRG Lawless in order to create the first ever CRG CoD4 branch (ArchAngel) while BigGreen enlisted the help of Temporicide to create the first ever Halo 3 branch (Reborn). All of these individuals came from the same original community, but decided to institute a better community in order to treat its members in a more humane manner. Along the way, many members left alongside these four men in a trek toward a better, fresher start toward the ultimate goal: having fun. Without the initial push by these brave followers, none of this would have been possible, which was why it was all the more dissapointing when it failed.

"A Beautiful Betrayal"

It was unfortunate that Lawless, unable to let go of his former clan or able to realize that ArchAngel was not under his influence, used his administrative abilities to virtually wipe out ArchAngel. But he was unsuccessful, with the help of his Captains ANIM4L INST1NCT and DESTINATION 666, LucifersRogue founded K.I. Killer Instinct Gaming. Together the three of them brought together the best of the ideals of all their predecessors while remembering that they are real people playing a game. K.I.'s mission is to be the most competitive and successful gaming community on Xbox Live. The beginning of this Dynasty is the COD4 branch Out 4 Blood. This is a statement of intent more than a name. We are Out 4 Blood from all of those that tried to destroy our dreams and Out 4 Blood from all of those that would stand in our way to the top.

Admin
Admin

https://killerinstinctgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum